Media Master UK - Terms and Conditions
Definition of our terminology as used within this document:
A ‘Client’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by www.media-master-marketing.com.
‘Site Optimisation’ is the work www.media-master-marketing.com have set out to achieve as detailed on the SEO Packages page of the website.
‘Site’ or ‘Website’ is the website as seen on the Internet and owned by the client.
‘Search Engine’ will include Google, Yahoo and MSN search.
‘Rank’ is the position of the client’s website on the search engine’s.
‘SEO’ (search engine optimisation) is the process of increasing the rank of a client’s website on the search engine’s.
‘Off Page SEO’ is the attempted optimisation of the client’s website using methods which do not require the editing of a client’s website.
‘Monthly Service’ is our standard payment plan and we will take a payment each month whilst the client is signed up to our SEO service.
Terms & Conditions:
- The contract between www.media-master-marketing.com and the Client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in a written contract signed by both parties within the previous 3 month period.
- All signed agreements shall be valid for a period of 3 months from the agreement date after which these conditions shall take effect.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the SEO Packages page of the website or according to the proposal document supplied to the Client.
- www.media-master-marketing.com will commence work within 5 working days of receipt of the initial payment, usually sooner than 5 days.
- www.media-master-marketing.com will take a monthly, non-refundable, subscription payments via equivalent card processing service.
- The Client can stop work by giving a minimum of 30 days written notice which will begin at the end of the current monthly period. If the notice period runs into the subsequent months work the Client will be liable to make payment for the subsequent month in full, payments will not be pro-rated.*
- All payments to www.media-master-marketing.com with regard to the SEO service are non refundable.
- www.media-master-marketing.com may need to edit your site in order to carry out site optimisation work, or provide you with instructions on changes to be made.
- www.media-master-marketing.com will attempt to increase the rank of your website on the search engines. There is however no guarantee that we can do this. Your monthly payment is in respect of work carried out.
- www.media-master-marketing.com can not be held financially liable in anyway with regard to your website ranking on the search engines. Media Master shall have no liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered by Client (or any person claiming under or through Client), whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, and whether the same arise in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever, which fall within any of the following categories:
- special damage, even though Media Master was aware of the circumstances in which such special damage could arise;
- loss of profits;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of or goodwill;
- loss of or damage to data;
Non – Payment
In the event of Client failing to make any payment by the due date, Media Master will be entitled to take any or all of the following actions in any order it sees fit:-
- require immediate payment of all monthly fees due during the remainder of the Initial Period;
- suspend all the Services until payment has been made in full